Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great summer!

Default Great summer!

So I haven't been on here for a while and summer is flyin' past! We've been so busy . . . even with the really wet summer I've put over 40 hours on the boat this season. We trailered the boat to Badin Lake, NC in June for Wake the World and spent 4 days. Then the following week we took the boat over to Wake the World in Columbus, OH on the Scioto River. The first week of July we found ourselves at the beach, but then on July 29 we held Wake the World in West Virginia on the Ohio River. Through it all, I've found my passion to be taking these less fortunate, deserving kids out so they can have some fun. It's addicting.

I've got LOADS of pictures and video, so if you want to see some check out www.waketheworld.org and www.waketheworldwv.com

But I will share some Supra pics here . . .

Here's mine.

And this is Gogger's

And another old Supra
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

Calm before the storm . . . this is mine and Gogger's

Clint
    www.waketheworldwv.com

Very awesome!

Default Great summer!

Looks good! Is that storage where the fire-extinguisher goes? Of so can you post a few pics of how it is built?

Ugh. I've had my boat out maybe 5 times. It's been so damn wet this summer it's been terrible.

Great pictures, glad y'all are having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by haugy View Post
    Ugh. I've had my boat out maybe 5 times. It's been so damn wet this summer it's been terrible.

Great pictures, glad y'all are having fun.
    "It's too hot." "It's too cold." "It's too wet." "Water is too low." "I don't have my truck this weekend." "I have brown recluse spiders in my attic." "I have to work." "I have to go check out a bunch of Supras for someone else."

Gotta bust your balls man...
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Wow, that is quite impressive. I would really like to find a way for my family to participate. Are you looking for more boats next year?
    1991 SunSport

Default Great summer!

Inair - yes, always looking. If you go to the national website www.waketheworld.org and click on the events tab you will see the list of events and their locations. There's one in Canada tomorrow, for instance.
    Where are you located?
    Clint
    www.waketheworldwv.com

Default Great summer!

Dan - the event is organized locally with the aid of the organization. We really make it pretty easy to pull off your first time and offer on- sight assistance. I would be happy to talk to you more about it. I talked to a couple of people on GA last year, but it never panned out. Molly H on Lanier? Anyway, if you want talk about it call me.
    Clint
    www.waketheworldwv.com

I have offered my help in the past but have never been contacted by anyone... Perhaps next season I could attend the Ohio event and perhaps grow from there.

2003 Supra Launch " Gravity Games Edition"
    Dodge ram CTD tow vehicles....