Default 2006 SSV 20 ..... what's it like?

I currently have an 05 moomba lsv and am looking to upgrade to an 06 SSV 20 ...
    am I right in assuming the following

-deeper hull more freeboard
    -higher tower with more headroom
    -deeper rear lockers for increased ballast
    -better handling in rough water

my local dealer just got the ssv in on trade and I can move up for not much difference... just wondering what your thots are...

thx

from Muh droid .....

I have a 2012 ssv 20 and was told I wouldn't like the ride as much as other boats... found out that person was SO wrong.... I love my boat it throws a great wakeboard wake and also a great goofy surf wake ( haven't tried regular yet) I have never owned a Moomba but the slight differences add up as far as fit and finish and comfort and also durability.
    My biggest complaint to date is the low riding nose ... constant spray in the boat when driving into the wind....I have quickly learned when and how to cross wakes at idle so not to take waves over the bow... almost never happens now.

My boat is the bright green one on the calendar post on the general supra forums
    2012 20SSV

Default Re: 2006 SSV 20 ..... what's it like?

can you tell me your surf set up.. I'm running an 1100 in my rear locker about 90% full (that's all the room I have) a 750 on the seat behind the driver and ibs under front seats as full as I can get it and my floor locker 500lbs right full... it gets me a good wave.

thanks for the input!!!

from Muh droid .....