Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Hey Wotan, there's a maxum v-drive for sale over here with 170 hours and he just dropped the price (again) to $12,500...
    http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/boa/4018618273.html
    That's wild.... I've never seen the Maxum like that before! It does look like the exact same hull as the Wake Challenger.

The Wake Challenger was actually branded as a "US Marine" boat (who is the parent company of both bayliner and maxum.)
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

Now that's what I'm talking about. If I ever get that far, that's what's going in my boat. Love it.

Friggin jump dock starting on a slalom. No way in hell I could ever do that. Boat must be quick though, I'll give it that. That was a pretty neat video.
    I think you might surprise yourself, it's actually not that hard. I've never tried it since I started skiing double boots though, that's probably a bit tougher. I saw my instructor do it once, but for the most part nobody does dock starts of any kind at the club, and my dock isn't finished yet at the cottage.

Default 1995 Hydrodyne

I just picked up this 95 hydrodyne, 351 GT40 FI engine, love itboat.jpg

So let me get this straight, Full Throttle, you have 2 boats? My hat is off to you! THIS THREAD IS EXCELLENT! Love to see all the odd, and unusual boats.
    -Rich
    1990 Supra Mariah/351 PCM 1:23-1 PCM

http://columbus.craigslist.org/boa/4077613883.html

Saw this today. Not sure how to make the pics permanent.
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

oh, a cuddy cabin Martinique! Haha, I know some CC's :P Interior is just like any 86 to 88 Martinique, only the cuddy cabin...
    1992 Supra Comp Ts6m 5000 Series PCM 5.8 HO Pro Boss Protec Ignition (not converted) w/ 4010 "Fish Bowl" Carb
    1.23:1 tranny
    "Silent Rider. Quiets The Competition." muffler isn't so silent anymore. ITS HOLLOW!

1989 Correct Craft Martinique B/R PCM 5.8 Power Plus Package

1984 E-Scow

Thats actually a good deal, gonna go put it on CC forum. I miss the cup holders The cup holders in those and the Martiniques are wood with plastic inserts and they fold down. In 89 they redesigned the boat a bit, and put in those cheap crap cup holders that every boat has, except our are all broken :/

Also, they took all the nice teak wood trim away in 89...
    1992 Supra Comp Ts6m 5000 Series PCM 5.8 HO Pro Boss Protec Ignition (not converted) w/ 4010 "Fish Bowl" Carb
    1.23:1 tranny
    "Silent Rider. Quiets The Competition." muffler isn't so silent anymore. ITS HOLLOW!

1989 Correct Craft Martinique B/R PCM 5.8 Power Plus Package

1984 E-Scow

Quote Originally Posted by haugy View Post
    Friggin jump dock starting on a slalom. No way in hell I could ever do that. Boat must be quick though, I'll give it that. That was a pretty neat video.
    we use to dock start all the time behind me dad's Bayliner. It was the way to do it. Two loops and jump.
    2003 Supra Launch 22SSV
    1986 Ski Natique 2001

I remember being a kid up at the lake watching my uncles do dock starts, they would sit on the end of the dock and get splinters in their ass...until they put a scrap of carpet on the end! I always thought that was so cool.
    -Rich
    1990 Supra Mariah/351 PCM 1:23-1 PCM

Quote Originally Posted by FULL-THROTTLE View Post
    I just picked up this 95 hydrodyne, 351 GT40 FI engine, love itboat.jpg
    Looking nice.