Default 6X10 tilt utility Trailer

My Neighbors have a 6x10 trailer that I borrow from time to time.. I would say on a scale of 1 to ten, it is about 5-6. It could use a new deck and I put new lights on it. They dont use it and it hasnt been plated since 2011. What would be a fair price to offer them? I have seen really nice looking ones on CL for 650 or so. It also needs new tires... has 14 or 15" rims... any thoughts?
    86 Saltare

Default 6X10 tilt utility Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by jasun View Post
    My Neighbors have a 6x10 trailer that I borrow from time to time.. I would say on a scale of 1 to ten, it is about 5-6. It could use a new deck and I put new lights on it. They dont use it and it hasnt been plated since 2011. What would be a fair price to offer them? I have seen really nice looking ones on CL for 650 or so. It also needs new tires... has 14 or 15" rims... any thoughts?
    Offer them 300. If it needs work the price should be fair.

Hello ,
    According to me 350 can be a good price. Though it needs a lot of work , the trailer still works. There are many more in the market who sell for more prices and they do not offer what they are offering. So i think this might be a fair enough price to go for. Unless there are more things that need to be worked on.
    I agree with villain's price too.
    Thanks

I just bought a 5x10 for 225 great deal but by the time I put new tires bearings and deck I had about 500 in it .