I recently purchased a 2006 21v, just trying to work out a few small kinks I've found needed attention. I noticed that when I selected either the front or rear left bag to fill, the rear right would also fill. So I looked at the sprinkler valves, and front and rear right were in the off position, and the rear right was set to the on position to basically bypass the sprinkler valve solenoid and fill up with any switch. Thinking they did this because of a faulty solenoid, I replaced the entire sprinkler valve and tested it this weekend. However, still having the same issue. In the off position, the rear right will not fill with the switch. The light on the switch comes on and I can hear the pump come on, but the solenoid is not opening. I didn't have a meter with me, so not sure if it is getting power or not. But I have to figure that it's not a solenoid issue, but possible the power supply to the solenoid. Just wondering if anyone has experienced this and there is a fuse or something I can check, or a common connection point that has been faulty in the past. The other sprinkler valves work fine. Also, the only replacement I could find was a little different, doesn't have a small switch to turn off/on, rather the entire solenoid turns to go from off to on.