Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Had to post my yearly Lake Cumberland Poker Run pics. Can you find my blue Launch 24? Saw a grey 24 and a new 242 in the parade. Anyone from here?

Quote Originally Posted by foxriverat View Post
    It doesn't look too hard. http://youtu.be/pz-7Bv5Ipts
    That is just plane dumb there...that thing is nothing more than a glorified ultra light to start off with and secondly, to try and barefoot behind the plane that I fly on and off the water in that video, you better be prepared to go footing at around 80MPH minimum.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Here's me and my girlfriend surfing. Quick tip guys make sure your girlfriend surfs the same side of the wake that you do otherwise you will find yourself spending lots of time filling and draining. My girlfriend doesn't ride my side (regular) so in this picture I'm trying to learn the other side.

Default September Pic Thread

I know how you feel...I surf reg, and she is goofy.

Quote Originally Posted by villain View Post
    I know how you feel...I surf reg, and she is goofy.
    Looks like someone is about to have to learn to ride goofy.

My wife rides regular and I'm the goofy one, so I had to suck it up and learn to ride regular. Honestly I think it makes you better in the long run, but that's just me.
    2011 Supra 21V
    Wetsounds Icon8's
    2012 Tundra SR5 Crewmax 4x4

Just got my new tattoo! It's sort of boating related.
    Function before fashion!

On Friday, after surfing behind a 2011 Wakesetter, we took my boat out and just enjoyed some family time on the water and skipped the surfing and wakeboarding...

Love that Supra freeboard!

Saturday we went out as a family and my wife was ready to do some more work at the surf thing. (She didn't like my oversized board though, so stuck with the smaller one that she's claiming as her own).

This pic actually happened on Friday morning. I took the day off work so I could cheat on my Supra...
    Last edited by trayson; 09-16-2013 at 02:07 AM.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

Okay, time for me to pic whore a little... Got an invite to ride behind a 2011 Wakesetter with 6 guys on board and it put out a beautiful surf wave!!!!

The Wave:

And finally taking my surfing up a notch:

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

Cool wave Trayson!

Here's a few pics I took with my GoPro while wakeboarding last Friday night.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisk View Post
    Cool wave Trayson!

Here's a few pics I took with my GoPro while wakeboarding last Friday night.
    Thanks.

How do you have the gopro mounted to get shots like that???