Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Hey Jetlink those are very cool airplanes! I flew one years ago in Alaska. A friend of mine had one when we lived on the Selawik river in the northwest arctic. Really a great plane to have for a day of fishing. If you are not catching fish here, just move!
    1991 SunSport

We went to Carters Lake in northwest GA for the holiday weekend. We've never been there but were concerned about the often overcrowded conditions on holidays and decided to try someplace a little more out of the way. It was amazing! There were very few other boaters and there was glassy water all over.

If you are in the South and looking for someplace quiet, I highly recommend it.
    1991 SunSport

Cool pics inair, the place seems large enough and quiet as you say
    Stéphane
    -----------------------
    1989 Supra Saltare

Just a little video from this weekend....

Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

Well, I finally got out last weekend, by myself. Met up with some friends and just hung out. Took the boat down river to meet some people for dinner on the water, and then did a solo night cruise back. Definitely a good time. I had the tunes up as loud as they would go, really. And just had a nice cruise.

Unfortunately by myself I didn't get to get many cool shots, so here are two crappy ones with the cell phone.

Spent last week near Charleston SC, at Folly Beach. Wonderful place, our friends have a center console Key West, which we had a great time on. But we really missed the Supra. We tried to knee board behind it. Compared to the 454 it had no pulling power at all. But it was overall a great vacation and we can't wait until next time.

2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

The first pick is what happens when you go for a walk and the tide is going out. We were able to get it to the water, but it wasn't easy.
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Apéritif time, Supra/Malibu :

Stéphane
    -----------------------
    1989 Supra Saltare

Labor Day pics taken with Hi Def camera.IMG_2503_4_5_fused.jpgIMG_2521_2_3_fused-2.jpg

I still can't post pictures. I have some cool ones to post. Tried everything. Any ideas? I use MS Internet Explorer. Maybe try Chrome or Firefox?