Hybrid View

Yep, Chico

1984 SUPRA ALLEGRO 454 PCM 330 HP
    14H 14L Michigan Prop

Yep, make you a killer deal on it!

you could stand to make a few hundred bucks off the curved windshield alone.

i was always pulling for the unicorn of an older supra v-drive....just like I'd love to do a rear wheel drive conversion on an Acura Legend. An LS motor in that body (assuming the frame was strengthened accordingly) would be epic. I've settled (for the moment) for an 88 Saltare (non-v-drive) and 00 740i

Quote Originally Posted by Cooose View Post
    you could stand to make a few hundred bucks off the curved windshield alone.

i was always pulling for the unicorn of an older supra v-drive....just like I'd love to do a rear wheel drive conversion on an Acura Legend. An LS motor in that body (assuming the frame was strengthened accordingly) would be epic. I've settled (for the moment) for an 88 Saltare (non-v-drive) and 00 740i
    I have two of those curved, walk thru wind shields. I'll probably just part it out and move on!

How good of a deal 5akman?
    1984 SUPRA ALLEGRO 454 PCM 330 HP
    14H 14L Michigan Prop

Quote Originally Posted by SUPRA_ALLEGRO_LANE View Post
    How good of a deal 5akman?
    $1200.00

1988 Supra Pirata tournament style ski boat project. I bought this as a rebuilder and planned on converting it to a rear engine V drive wakeboard style boat. Life came along, wife got cancer, the boys grew up and my interest in the project has waned. I have a non OEM 460 ford engine that needs an overhaul, Borg warner velvet drive 72C trans The bow has been cut out to make it a walk through open bow. I have two windshields for it, the original flat panel unit and a curved walk through wind shield. Trailer has lots of rust damage and one wheel bearing needs replaced. I have the pink on the boat but nothing on the trailer other than a bill of sale. Did I mention that this is a project?
    Looking for a Jeep CJ project, 4x4 quad, 4wd burb/Tahoe/Etc with 3rd row seat, fishing type jet boat. I don't want to put any money into this transaction, just a straight across trade or sell outright for 1500.00, email or phone/text 530 - 8 six 4 - 4846