Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Man, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she kicks it's ass! Tell her some of your random internet friends are rooting for her.

It's hit her hard. She has an 86 yr old mom and 3 older sisters who have never had an issue. She is (was) the healthest of them all in terms of diet and fitness, makes no sense....... She's scared of chemo but her cancer is grade 3 which is the fastest, most aggressive type of cancer so chemo is the next step. Thanks for your thoughts/prayers on this!

Sorry to read that too. You have my words and faith from the other side of the ocean. Health is the priority
    Regards
    Stéphane
    -----------------------
    1989 Supra Saltare

Quote Originally Posted by Sdc77 View Post
    Sorry to read that too. You have my words and faith from the other side of the ocean. Health is the priority
    Regards
    Thank you.

Default Pirata V drive conversion, attempt #2

Sorry to hear that. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers. She will kick its ass!

Both my mom and sister had stage 3 with Chemo, radiation and the full deal. They're both happy and healthy and that is a phase of their life that's now well in their rearview mirror. It was hard, no getting around that, but they pulled through. Yours will too.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Both my mom and sister had stage 3 with Chemo, radiation and the full deal. They're both happy and healthy and that is a phase of their life that's now well in their rearview mirror. It was hard, no getting around that, but they pulled through. Yours will too.
    Thats encouraging news, thanks for passing it along!

Lance

All the best to you and yours Lance, we're all thinking of her.

Who'd a thought a bunch of strangers would actually care/comment without even knowing the person. A heartfelt thank you to everyone in the Supra extended family!

Quote Originally Posted by 5akman View Post
    Who'd a thought a bunch of strangers would actually care/comment without even knowing the person. A heartfelt thank you to everyone in the Supra extended family!
    My apologies for being late to this thread. Tell your wife to go kick ass and take names!
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski