Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What do you notice about these pictures?

I'm not saying a word, please look, and tell me what you see that is different.

your rooster isnt balanced in either photo?

Plow vs planed off?
    1992 Supra Comp Ts6m 5000 Series PCM 5.8 HO Pro Boss Protec Ignition (not converted) w/ 4010 "Fish Bowl" Carb
    1.23:1 tranny
    "Silent Rider. Quiets The Competition." muffler isn't so silent anymore. ITS HOLLOW!

1989 Correct Craft Martinique B/R PCM 5.8 Power Plus Package

1984 E-Scow

Center seat step vs cusion, or cushion missing in the first. Center part of seat back not straight in second pic (maybe). Angle of pictures different. Seat bases may be raised in first pic (more storage/ballast room?) as the seat backs look shorter. If that's the case, the center cushion may in fact be present in that pictures. First pic either real fuzzy or possibly differences in piping on seats. How about pictures in daylight with a real camera, difficult to pick out all the differences with cell phone night pictures.

It's a Maria ? Blue leds temperature seems 470nm ?
    It's a Saltare ? Blue temp seems 450nm (more dark) ?
    Stéphane
    -----------------------
    1989 Supra Saltare

Okay, that was a bad idea.

Focus on the stern lights.

Jeez, I was ignoring the lights as different ambient light and angles affect it from one pic to the next. Anyhow, first pic seems brighter and more focused center of stern. Second pic seems darker and more diffused/evenly spread. Hard to tell due to different ambient lighting and first pic is not as wide of an angle, so I believe most responses regarding transom lights will be quite subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by haugy View Post
    Okay, that was a bad idea.

Focus on the stern lights.
    There is a unicorn surfing in the shadows of your wake on the second pic and the LEDs are not properly illuminating it.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Quote Originally Posted by cadunkle View Post
    Jeez, I was ignoring the lights as different ambient light and angles affect it from one pic to the next. Anyhow, first pic seems brighter and more focused center of stern. Second pic seems darker and more diffused/evenly spread. Hard to tell due to different ambient lighting and first pic is not as wide of an angle, so I believe most responses regarding transom lights will be quite subjective.
    Oy Vai. LOOK AT THE COLOR OF THE LIGHTS.

SDC has it. When I look at these two lights I see two very distinct colors. Forget the beam angle pattern and angle of the picture. They were both taken with an android phone while going 30mph. Not exactly professional grade.

First pic is from my Mariah, second from my Saltare. Both lights are supposed to be exactly the same. Shadow Caster's Bimini Blue. But my Salt looks more like their "Ultra Blue".

I win
    What's my prize ?

Do you took both pictures on the same lake/water ? Maybe one water is darkest than the other, because of deepness or algue saturation or anything else ?
    I ask because I see many of american videos on brown water. The water in the river where I ride seems green. It can explain color difference ?
    And also, how many hours had your led when you took pics ? Maybe it looses °K when it has many hours ?
    Stéphane
    -----------------------
    1989 Supra Saltare

Good point, if pics were not taken around the same time water clarity could play a big part in the color/hue and brightness as well as how the light diffuses. Water clarity can vary a lot on the same body of water from year to year or even just after a period of heavy rain.