Hybrid View

Hi, we have a 22ssv 2007. We fill up left backside with appr. 1100lbs. Have an upgrade centrebag, 1180lbs, but it won't fill completely. Have the ultimate wakesurfbag (1000lbs) over the back and left side seats. Have a Pro X Series V-Drive Wake Surf Sac 400lbs left in the play pen. Run wakeplate appr. 50%. We have 14x14 prop. Run at 14 -15 km/h. Have a CWB Ride wakesurfboard. Everybody can ride without the rope after a few tries. Fiddeling with the wakeplate makes the wake nice and long or short and steep. Weight in front of the boat is very important to get a longer wake which enables you to get away from the platform. Weight of people riding is between 120 and 220 lbs.
    We are having some trouble with the Perfect Pass keeping the speed steady though, I'll try changing some settings next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    Hi, we have a 22ssv 2007. We fill up left backside with appr. 1100lbs. Have an upgrade centrebag, 1180lbs, but it won't fill completely. Have the ultimate wakesurfbag (1000lbs) over the back and left side seats. Have a Pro X Series V-Drive Wake Surf Sac 400lbs left in the play pen. Run wakeplate appr. 50%. We have 14x14 prop. Run at 14 -15 km/h. Have a CWB Ride wakesurfboard. Everybody can ride without the rope after a few tries. Fiddeling with the wakeplate makes the wake nice and long or short and steep. Weight in front of the boat is very important to get a longer wake which enables you to get away from the platform. Weight of people riding is between 120 and 220 lbs.
    We are having some trouble with the Perfect Pass keeping the speed steady though, I'll try changing some settings next year.
    I ended up changing my PP settings. I updated both the KDW and NN. For surfing it seems like my PP works best if we gently throttle up to around the desired speed (obviously a little higher to it will set). If we throw down too abruptly, it will go a few MPH faster than the desired speed, then drop to a few MPH slower, then finally settle in. If we baby it a little, it shortens the time it takes to get to the sweet spot and also lessens the amount that it overshoots and undershoots the speed setting.

PP has great tech support, and they are quite helpful. Now, this might not be totally applicable to your setup as I'm not sure if you're drive-by-wire (electronic throttle control) whereas I have a physical throttle cable that's controlled my the PP servo motor.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.