Default 2001 Supra Launch SSV

Most of you know that I don't own a 2001 Launch, but a good friend of mine is selling this and asked for help. I've learned a good portion of my boating knowledge from him and his family so I can vouch for how well taken care of this boat will be and how honest the following link is:

http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skii...t&postid=25202

If anyone would like me to put you directly in contact with him I can, otherwise you can get ahold of him through this ad or through an ad he has on the Columbia, MO craigslist.

I can also ask him questions for you if you'd like to post them here.

man i wish i had the money right now...that's a nice looking boat!

Bump, and a price drop to $22,000. Buddy just did a fresh buff and wax job on the entire boat, as well as a thorough detail job on the interior.

Default 2001 Supra Launch SSV

Hey trayson, this would be perfect for you!

Quote Originally Posted by villain View Post
    Hey trayson, this would be perfect for you!
    haha. Still a little rich for my blood. And for some reason I'm not feelin' the yellow.

I think I'll probably have to keep my old Sunsport for a while. Good news is that in a couple years even more v-drives will be coming down in price.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    haha. Still a little rich for my blood. And for some reason I'm not feelin' the yellow.

I think I'll probably have to keep my old Sunsport for a while. Good news is that in a couple years even more v-drives will be coming down in price.
    I agree. I bought my 85 Sunsport from my neighbor for a steal that was meticulously cared for. Now he has a 2006 Malibu V-Drive sitting on his lift. So I'm just waiting a couple years for that one to come available! : )

Quote Originally Posted by chrisk View Post
    I agree. I bought my 85 Sunsport from my neighbor for a steal that was meticulously cared for. Now he has a 2006 Malibu V-Drive sitting on his lift. So I'm just waiting a couple years for that one to come available! : )
    Not to mention that my Sunsport has pretty much sucked me dry this summer. Gas, mods, repairs. A big whole in the water that you throw money into is RIGHT!!!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

Boat is sold, thanks.