Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Supra Boat line up

So Supra sells only SC 350-550, SA350-550 and Luanch/Susport 242?

I noticed these are the only boats now listed on this website. Where is the PR for the nex SC 350-550? Man that thing is ugly.
    Also, almost every boat manufacture has some gizmo to make a quick wake for surfing. I think this is the wrong shock an awe they were shooting for.

The SC is a deep hull boat which seems to be a very popular trend among all manufacturers.

"Shock and Awe" was last year, the SA. "Smoke the Competition" is this year, the SC. Also, (speculation here) I wouldn't rule out Supra having a "gizmo" just yet ...

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I wouldn't call it ugly .....

2006 Supra 24SSV

If I could swing a new SC350/450 I would trade in my 2011 21V right now, no questions asked.....but that's just me. Does anyone have any idea what they are asking price wise for the SC line, I would be very interested to know as I do not have a local dealer nearby to check?
    2011 Supra 21V
    Wetsounds Icon8's
    2012 Tundra SR5 Crewmax 4x4

I think the red boat above is a good looking boat.....although it does remind me of a Boxer(dog), the bow of it looks short/stocky.
    Shane

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch

the SA350 is just too ugly with the square front, I would never even consider looking at one...
    1992 Supra Comp Ts6m 5000 Series PCM 5.8 HO Pro Boss Protec Ignition (not converted) w/ 4010 "Fish Bowl" Carb
    1.23:1 tranny
    "Silent Rider. Quiets The Competition." muffler isn't so silent anymore. ITS HOLLOW!

1989 Correct Craft Martinique B/R PCM 5.8 Power Plus Package

1984 E-Scow

Default Supra Boat line up

I like the boat, I do not like the tower especially that bottom mount.
    2008 Supra Launch 21V - Currently for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron187 View Post
    So Supra sells only SC 350-550, SA350-550 and Luanch/Susport 242?

I noticed these are the only boats now listed on this website. Where is the PR for the nex SC 350-550? Man that thing is ugly.
    Also, almost every boat manufacture has some gizmo to make a quick wake for surfing. I think this is the wrong shock an awe they were shooting for.
    i noticed the web site the other day. My thought was the site might be under construction?

Mark

I like the design of the SC - the red world edition is great. For a 21 Footer, the SC would be my choice.. for a 22-23 Footer, the G23 or 23 LSV. But Supra needs surf system and a faster ballast system .

Quote Originally Posted by blackout_58 View Post
    If I could swing a new SC350/450 I would trade in my 2011 21V right now, no questions asked.....but that's just me. Does anyone have any idea what they are asking price wise for the SC line, I would be very interested to know as I do not have a local dealer nearby to check?
    In Portland OR, I was told they price out 3-4 k less then a SA so 83k range please note this was just conversation and pre release info could have changed
    2012 20SSV

I'm not sure if the options, but I thought the SA's were going for 100k+?

If not, even better as we could swing a demo, but definitely not 80k+, geesh I'm just a poor young engineer.
    2011 Supra 21V
    Wetsounds Icon8's
    2012 Tundra SR5 Crewmax 4x4