Default Wakeboard Tower mirror arm bracket - sale

I've added wakeboard tower mirror arm bracket part of my product line and if anyone is interested. Feel free to PM me.

BLAST LED wakeboard tower mirror arm bracket is made of solid polished T-6 billet aluminum. All of our items are BRAND NEW and comes in the original manufacture packaging. Get rid of that difficult windshield mounted mirror and move it up and out of the way with this quality exact fit mirror bracket and mirror.

Description:
    • comes in sizes 1 3/4", 1 7/8", 2", 2 1/4", 2 3/8" or 2 1/2" so please specify the size clamp needed.

• The mirror is 14" wide X 7" high and is made to fit any mirror bracket that has a 3/4" round mounting bar.

Package Includes: Mirror and Arm Bracket

$99.99

$109.99

cool. do you have any options for different mirrors?

What would be the best clamp size for my New Dimensions Tower made with 1 5/8 tubing?
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

cool. do you have any options for different mirrors? - What is your requirement for different mirror?

What would be the best clamp size for my New Dimensions Tower made with 1 5/8 tubing? - Mirror clamp comes in 2 sizes. 2" and 2.5". With each package you get 2 inserts. For 2" clamps you get inserts to make it work for 1 7/8" and 1 3/4". You must use 2 inserts together for 1 5/8".

Quote Originally Posted by sgoyal View Post
    What is your requirement for different mirror?

I was just curious if you had anything like the 3 lens mirrors:
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

Default Re: Wakeboard Tower mirror arm bracket - sale

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    I was just curious if you had anything like the 3 lens mirrors:
    Sorry, don't have anything like that in the stock.