Default Time to vote on the 2014 SUPRA calendar!

Hello forum members, it is time to vote for your favorite SUPRA photos for the 2014 SUPRA Forum Calendar. I have created a custom poll on my website for everyone to vote for one of their favorite 12 pics that were submitted (We are voting for the order of the photos - Winner gets the cover and December, and 2nd place gets November, 3rd place gets October... and so on).

To see the rules and photo submission you can check out the official post here:
    https://forum.supraboats.com/showthr...d-Instructions

You can go vote on your favorite image here:
    http://www.fuelingcreativity.com/sup...endar_poll.php

If you have any questions feel free to post them on this thread because the Official Calendar Thread is closed.

If you need to contact me directly you can do so at: [email protected]

I will be ending the voting on November the first. At that time we will announce the photo order in the 2014 calendar and start taking orders.

I will get a price posted and ordering directions after November 1st. Thanks for everyone who submitted photos, and to everyone who places a vote!

Good Luck to you who submitted photos. May the best photo win!!!

Thanks!
    SupraAdict
    Last edited by supraaddict; 09-24-2013 at 01:34 AM.

12 photos, 12 months. Is the voting for the order of the pictures?
    2003 Supra Launch 22SSV
    1986 Ski Natique 2001

Yes that is correct I just posted it above to clear things up.
    Last edited by supraaddict; 09-24-2013 at 01:35 AM.

Man I wish I had gotten out more to have taken a picture or two.

Some damn good looking boats there for sure. Man, this is a tough call for me. It's either #3 or #7. The diehard in me says #3, but holy balls that's is a clean shot of #7. For the cover, I'll have to go with #7. Bright, colorful, inviting. Sorry Jet.

SupraAddict, for some reason the voting site is blocked for me at work. Can you submit my vote for #7?

As soon as I get to work tomorrow, I'll get you a vote in Haugy

I just wanted to say " Thanks " to SupraAddict for putting this site up and getting the interest going. I'm exceited for the calendar and hoping we continue the poster idea. I thought that was great! Hats off to you buddy? What are the steps for ordering these calendars, or pre ordering?

John Young, Supra Launch 21V
    Apex, NC

Shoot. I guess I missed the boat by never noticing the sticky that's probably been up there since before I bought my boat. (I typically check the "new posts", so missed this completely). Oh well, maybe next year. Nice looking boats for sure.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

Thanks John!

I will get all the votes in as of the 31st of October and then I will put together the calendar. I will take orders at that time for the rest of the year. Thanks everyone that participated and voted!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SupraLaunch21V View Post
    I just wanted to say " Thanks " to SupraAddict for putting this site up and getting the interest going. I'm exceited for the calendar and hoping we continue the poster idea. I thought that was great! Hats off to you buddy? What are the steps for ordering these calendars, or pre ordering?

Do you have a cost estimate yet? I am going to order a few of em so was wondering how much they would be?

Thanks
    2012 20SSV