Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by kvand347 View Post
    Love it! Thanks for the link. Keep up the great mods. Waiting for video on the swim platform...

Where did you mount the Attwood switch?
    If you see at the very bottom of this pic, I have my license plate mounted on the crossmember that is rearmost connecting the frame rails to the skidplate.

I have it zip tied directly below my license plate for now. My electrical connections for my runway lights are right there by the Port end of the frame rail (by the tail light). so it was easy to mount the switch anywhere within it's wires length radius of that point.

I zip tied it for quickness and in case I have to move it.

After we pulled out of the water, the lights stayed lit as we went up the ramp, but were out on cue in a minute. Test was successful. I'll have an override switch later in case I want my "ambiance" while wiping down the boat!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

How do you have the zip ties? Daytime pic? I'm thinking to use those to hold while silicone sets in and dries. Then cut the ties off later.

I've got some extra LED's I plan on using up, that switch is better than what I was looking at. Mine was a simple float switch, but bumps would be a problem as they would come on and off. Very good info thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by haugy View Post
    How do you have the zip ties? Daytime pic? I'm thinking to use those to hold while silicone sets in and dries. Then cut the ties off later.

I've got some extra LED's I plan on using up, that switch is better than what I was looking at. Mine was a simple float switch, but bumps would be a problem as they would come on and off. Very good info thanks.
    The zip ties might drive some crazy. I'm not that OCD, and it's working fine, so good enough for me. here's a shot of where the lights end. I doubled up the zip tie on the end of the strip.

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.