Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unhappy A little sad today

Soooo, it's supposed to be near 80* today and all my friends are busy after work. That means no wakeboarding for this guy. Might be the last decent day to get in the water without a wet/dry suit (which I don't own). Boooo!

Anybody else feeling my pain?
    Kevin

1993 Supra Sunsport
    5.8 351 HO PCM @ 285hp / PCM (40 A) 1.23:1
    Acme 422 Propeller 4 Blade 12.5 X 15.5 RH 1" Bore .105 cup
    Ballast: (2) 540 lb and (2) 350 lb Straight Line Launch Pad
    Wakeboard: CWB Absolute w/ Faction bindings / Surfboards: Hyperlite Coex & Broadcast

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability." ~John Wooden

I have a 2 hour drive to the lake. NY weather sucks. High of 72 this weekend. And will be pulling boats, lifts, and docks. Feeling more pain than you...
    1992 Supra Comp Ts6m 5000 Series PCM 5.8 HO Pro Boss Protec Ignition (not converted) w/ 4010 "Fish Bowl" Carb
    1.23:1 tranny
    "Silent Rider. Quiets The Competition." muffler isn't so silent anymore. ITS HOLLOW!

1989 Correct Craft Martinique B/R PCM 5.8 Power Plus Package

1984 E-Scow

Same here.. but i hope i can get on the lake saturday...

Same boat as you guys. Pulling my supra out tomorrow afternoon. I hate this time of year but I'm going to ski at least once more.

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers

Pulling two boats, two sea-doos and three lifts and dock next weekend. But not before I get a few sets in as we warm the boats up to be winterized.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Picking my boys up from school at 3 and hitting the river. It's 90 today in Iowa . Rare for the end of September. Don't tell my customers!
    1987 Comp Ts6m
    custom graphics
    OJ prop

sadly my comp has already been out of the water for a weeks. Still need a new prop shaft. Pulling it this weekend. And tomorrow I am taking the boat to the local boat mechanic (not on the lake) so he can take care of the 2 windshields. USAA is going to lets us replace both sides. And so we dont screw up, its on Pete (guy who owns and runs his shop) to take the 2 old pieces off, ship them to FL, and then put the new ones on...
    1992 Supra Comp Ts6m 5000 Series PCM 5.8 HO Pro Boss Protec Ignition (not converted) w/ 4010 "Fish Bowl" Carb
    1.23:1 tranny
    "Silent Rider. Quiets The Competition." muffler isn't so silent anymore. ITS HOLLOW!

1989 Correct Craft Martinique B/R PCM 5.8 Power Plus Package

1984 E-Scow

I'm riding through winter here in Georgia until it gets to water temps in the 50's then it will be time to put her away until Spring. Riding this Sunday and have friends in from Germany that we snowboard with in on Tuesday/Wednesday.

Went out last night. Air and water were both 65. Had about 90 mins of daylight. To rough to wakeboard, so a little surf.

Pissing rain this weekend (and the next 9 months). Boo.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

I'm going to choose to ignore the southerners who get to play almost year round! Thank you for rubbing it in! I feel much better.

For those in my shoes (or worse) thank you for your empathy! This time of year sucks!!