Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Before Donny fixed some issues the Pirata would take on some water. This summer the bilge pump came on once, and that was a day we were filling up the ballast bags and they leak alot at the pump connection. The main problem was the rudder. With the new rudder no leaking. And it is nice to have fun on a boat that does everything I want it to and no big loan on it.
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Quote Originally Posted by villain View Post
    That's cause you prolly can't stomach a boat payment when you are looking at a boat you can't use for 4 months out of the year like me. I could have a new tige, but don't want a payment.
    Well, that plus a variety of other toys plus child support plus getting divorced at the peak of the housing bubble.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

"Sadly mine is leaking around the rudder. I can grab my rudder from below the boat and and move it front/back/left/right. It's nice and loose and at a minimum needs new packing. Gosh, I HOPE that's all it needs. Of course having to pull the gas tank to do it has made it a project that gets pushed off. Let's hope I don't sink! "

Sounds like like new packing and a new strut bearing.
    1992 Supra Comp Ts6m 5000 Series PCM 5.8 HO Pro Boss Protec Ignition (not converted) w/ 4010 "Fish Bowl" Carb
    1.23:1 tranny
    "Silent Rider. Quiets The Competition." muffler isn't so silent anymore. ITS HOLLOW!

1989 Correct Craft Martinique B/R PCM 5.8 Power Plus Package

1984 E-Scow

Trayson your boat is really looking sharp! Props to your girl. You have me thinking about a winter make over on mine now... My rudder isnt the tightest either but its not leaking yet. Add to the list of winter projects.

If i sold all my toys and dedicated myself to living in an appartment for the rest of my life i could probably afford the payments on a new tige. All my toys are old, but there all payed for. Honestly, how much more fun would i have on a new tige compared to my old sunsport? Yeah the wake might be better surf and wakeboarding, but im starting to get old and dont think lll be going pro in either sport anytime soon. And id freak everytime someone farted or moved wrong in a new tige. I only have to be a mild boat nazi in this old boat
    1988 Supra Sun Sport 454 PCM
    1972 Olds Cutlass 455
    1998 BMW 750il
    1996 BMW M3 coupe
    1995 Toyota Tacoma 4x4

in the end it is the same amount of fun but when i made my 22 year and color change jump lol but the new one is a lot more user friendly
    2013 Supra Sunsport