Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default OCTOBER picture thread! (who's still boating?!?)

Blue skies, sunshine, cute wife, sacks, surfing!!! This may be one of my last fair weather outings but at least we're living it up this awesome October Weekend!

Found a leafy branch in the river while riding, so I decided to take it for a surf.

Riding home through the houseboat no wake zone. A light jacket and my heater on the feet and I was quite comfy. Enjoying the glow of the blue LED's.

By the time we were out of the water, it was about 8pm and the wife informed me that she wasn't making us dinner that late, so she took us out for a late dinner. We ate at a local brewpub that had patio seating looking out over the river we were just playing on.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

And some carnage too! Love this action shot of the surf crash. I think the wake ate him!

And in case you didn't see it on my other post:

We didn't see it happen, but we arrived at the ramp to see 2 tow trucks and the carnage. I guess the driver jack-knifed hard and it screwed up his SUV bad (enough to require a tow and I think it had broken out windows) and if you look closely, he now has a BREAKAWAY tongue on the trailer!!!!!!!!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

We're not doing many water sports, but we're still on and in the water most weekends. Just enjoying relaxing on the water with little to no agenda.

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

Screenshot_2013-10-07-17-07-36.jpg New to the forum, finally pulled our Supra Launch out of the lake in the PNW on Sunday. Water temp was 54 and we boarded for about a hour with no wet or dry suites. Wasn't all that bad. Coworker of mine saw this carnage on the Columbia River about 10 minutes north of Tri Cities this weekend. Hopefully this pic shows up?

Nice. I need to pick up a wetsuit soon just don't want to spend $100 on mine and then $100 on the girlfriends. Wheres the best place to get them? Also trayson are those led lights in your gauges? It looks good. Where did you order them from? Hey blackstang welcome to the forum. I also have a supra launch but mine is a 2000. What year is yours?

Thanks for the welcome James. Mine is a 2002 DD. We have had it for a little over a year now and absolutely love it.

I got my Oneill 4/3 I believe from Pleasuresports. Was under $244 when I ordered and free shipping. Suit is a little thick but pretty flexible and not overly restrictive. Have used it down to about 45* and been happy with it.

I know it probably doesn't help many people here, but I was at The House clearance center last week and they had mens and womens wet suits for $60.
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

We changed wakeboard wednesday to new trick wednesday. Air temp today was 75 water temp 64.

Took my buddies barefoot nautique with the barefoot boom. My one buddy learned to barefoot or tried to. And I was able to finally get up on a wakeboard.

2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec