Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by haugy View Post
    Technically, wouldn't that make you more cold blooded as you would be more susceptible to temperature changes?
    Sure. I don't know which way it goes. We've always used it to describe the temp that our blood likes. Warm!

Quote Originally Posted by wotan2525 View Post
    Working on editing my Sept/Oct pics. Dropped my GoPro into 40ft of water yesterday but I did backup the memory card just last week.
    So does that mean it's gone? Ouch!

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

Absolute BEST time of the year to ride on the Nor-Cal Delta-
    DSC_0023.jpg
    DSC_0028.jpg
    2008 22SSV

Went out yesterday on a buddy's Tige V-drive. we decided it was "crazy hat day".

Water temp was down to 60 where we were riding. However, I'm feeling pretty lucky as we have a spot available to us that has 20 to 50 foot depths year round. And the ramps I use on the Columbia river really never close or get too shallow.

Air temp was around 50 at noon, but got into the 60's by the time we were done.

Getting more confident on the surf board. Decided to drop a knee and ride on it like that for a bit.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

One of the gals on the boat works at a local dance club where they have bottle service for the VIP tables. They had a player from the Portland Trailblazers there on Saturday night that threw down for a $750 bottle of Dom that they barely even touched. She recorked it and brought it with her. So, when we got back to the houseboat, we used it to celebrate her finally getting up for the first time on a wakeboard!

My wife moddeling the Dom! It even had a battery powered lumenescent label on it!

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

Trying this again...CAL Delta in the Fall

2008 22SSV

I lost my gopro a couple weeks ago. Took it off the tower and sat it down. Drove away and never picked it up from where I sat it, and it must have bounced off on the road somewhere. Lost to never be seen again. Bothered me not having it, so I found a used one on craigslist just so I would have one. Tomorrow looks like it will be the last wakeboard wednesday of the year, even though it is tuesday. We are going to make it New Trick Tuesday. After that looks like highs in the 50's. I will winterize her soon and park her. Time to get some work done around the farm before it gets too muddy to do anything.
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Quote Originally Posted by gogger View Post
    I lost my gopro a couple weeks ago. Took it off the tower and sat it down. Drove away and never picked it up from where I sat it, and it must have bounced off on the road somewhere. Lost to never be seen again.
    That's funny. A few weeks ago, we were loading the boat up and I set my GoPro on the swim deck and forgot about it. Luckily it was still there when we made it to the boat launch!
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

Brrr Pretty sure it was the last ride of the year. Water temp was 61 degrees with no sunshine and a breeze it seemed a lot colder. Still freezing.
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Leaves
    011.jpg
    Big Duck Downtown
    032.jpg
    243.jpg
    Fall Rut
    210.jpg
    2004 Supra Launch 22 SSV
    5.7L Indmar Assault
    "One More Hour"

We went out on Tuesday night and I cheated on my Supra for a Tige V-drive. It was a great night. 59-60 degree water temp, about 65 air temp that dropped quick. Started on my buddy's houseboat, no trailering needed.