Thread: speedo

Default speedo

I have a 1989 21 foot with one speedo bezel is cracked, can you just get the bezel or do you have to replace the whole gauge? Does anyone have a good used speedo?

You can get the glass from this website. http://www.classicboatwork.com/class...e/agr/agr.html
    If you're going to go through the headache you may want to do a complete rebuild or a GPS conversion

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers

Does anyone have a good used speedo?

Default speedo

I think I do. But it's not a factory one.

can you send a pic and price

you can buy NEW speedo's out of Australia. I think $160 new. He has low stock tho...

EDIT: oh no! It was a master craft bloke in Australia who bought up a bunch right before air-guide tanked, but, the site no longer exists! AH! D:
    1992 Supra Comp Ts6m 5000 Series PCM 5.8 HO Pro Boss Protec Ignition (not converted) w/ 4010 "Fish Bowl" Carb
    1.23:1 tranny
    "Silent Rider. Quiets The Competition." muffler isn't so silent anymore. ITS HOLLOW!

1989 Correct Craft Martinique B/R PCM 5.8 Power Plus Package

1984 E-Scow

you can buy the face with the Supra logo. I think we are going to get our non working unit converted to GPS and have black face with the Supra logo and get the working one cleaned up inside and get the face replaced.
    1992 Supra Comp Ts6m 5000 Series PCM 5.8 HO Pro Boss Protec Ignition (not converted) w/ 4010 "Fish Bowl" Carb
    1.23:1 tranny
    "Silent Rider. Quiets The Competition." muffler isn't so silent anymore. ITS HOLLOW!

1989 Correct Craft Martinique B/R PCM 5.8 Power Plus Package

1984 E-Scow