Default oem prop - 89 bravura ?

Does anyone know what is the OEM prop for the 89 Bravura (21')? I have a 14x16 four blade that I love, but my 14x14 three blade isn't as good... I know the pros and cons, I just wondered if anyone knows what was original.

Thanks~

The original prop. for that boat with a 1:1 trans. was a 13x13 left hand. There was also a 1.23:1 trans. option which used a 14x14 right hand. Hope this helps, keep us posted. Brian Raymond

Hmm... the reason I'm asking, I bought the boat last year with the 14x14 RH and it had a vibration, so I tried a 14x16 (slightly dented, by the way) and the vibration went away, almost completely. I sent out the original (14x14) prop to a machine shop and when I put it back on, the boat still vibrated, same as before. So either the prop shop screwed up, or I have a bent shaft, poor alignment, or a what? I guess I have some problem solving to do... So I wanted to know what it's supposed to have, as a place to start. I like the performance of the 4-blade - interestingly, I "borrowed" it from an 89 Nautique with the same motor, but a 1:1 trans., and that boat had a vibration too! Again, maybe shaft or alignment... kinda annoying when it's november and my lake is almost frozen!

I would start off with doing a motor alignment, just to take it out of the equasion. You can contact; [email protected], and they can email you this procedure. Brian Raymond

Thanks - that is what I'll do first (next). What's strange is that the vibration almost went away completely with the other prop, then came back with the first one, that's the only thing that makes me think it's not alignment. I'm familiar with the procedure, I just have to borrow some tools to do it. Thanks for your help! I'll let you know what happens.