Default Swim Platform leeching black - any dog friendly replacement pads?

I have a 2010 Launch 21v and I am getting the dreaded black leeching off the swim platform. I was going to replace it with one of the many products mentioned in these posts but all of them I have found so far are of the soft foam type which will get torn up with my dog jumping off the swim platform. I actually have marks in the factory rubber pad but at least it never got torn up. I have gotten samples from Sea Dek, Hydro-Turf, and Dyno-Grip. Anybody know of a rubber product that would stand up to a dogs nails. I have thought about going the Line-X truck bedliner spray route but it seems a little permanent if I don't like it or it starts to peel.
    Thanks,
    Brian

i have one of hydro-turfs diamond style products on mine and have had no issues with my dog tearing it up. My dog weighs 80lbs so he has large paw/claws but i have had no issues

If you want prices on hydro let me know, I just ordered some black/white diamond for myself and it is pretty sweet. I'm a dealer for that stuff because it's in my water sports catalogue. (I own a motorcycle/ATV repair shop)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seadek ....
    2008 24 SSV, Gravity Games Edition.

If you want budget friendly go Hydro-turf. If you want something that looks amazing and can be somewhat customized, go Sea-Dek.

If I do mine again, I'll probably do Sea-Dek