Default Spray in liner material on swim platform.

I have a 2002 Supra Launch and was thinking of having my swim platform covered by a local shop with spray in liner material. I have a few small cracks that I need to repair first and was thinking it might look cool covered with that material? Does anybody have any experience with this? The shop says that they can match it to the red that is on my boat for a bit of a different look. (currently black) Just curious if anybody has done this and if it would be crazy slick once its wet?

A couple years back a member did this, but then he had to sell the boat. I honestly can't remember his username...

His was black and looked pretty cool.

Edit: NVM, found his build thread. Here is the page where he talks about the Line-X on his platform: https://forum.supraboats.com/showthr...read-!!/page13
    Last edited by chrisk; 10-16-2013 at 12:38 PM.

Thanks for finding that, I think I'm going give it a shot. He said he would do it for me for free just to see how it turns out since I do a ton of business with him for our new & used truck inventory. The boat will be stored all winter so might as well try something new. If it sucks, I suppose I can just buy a new pad kit for it and install over the liner material.