Default Reproduction Sunsport Skier vinyl

I've been lucky that I've been able to maintain the appearance of the only remaining original Supra vinyl. Unfortunately it's getting a little off color. Has anyone sourced these or reproduced them?
    Any leads greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    image.jpg
    -Chris

Our resident graphics guru SupraAddict (I think that's right) can probably find the font for you from the image. Then you can have anyone make you a new one to your sizing.

I think there was a thread about this before and not sure where things ended up. I too would like to get the original Sunsport Skier decals . . . . also I could use the Kevlar Supratrac decals
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

Quote Originally Posted by ckracing View Post
    I've been lucky that I've been able to maintain the appearance of the only remaining original Supra vinyl. Unfortunately it's getting a little off color. Has anyone sourced these or reproduced them?
    Any leads greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    image.jpg
    -Chris
    I make vinyl decals...

send me a picture of what you are looking for and I can provide you a quote.

I have made many other decal sets... for another boat manufacturer.. here's a thread to look at.... I know its the other guys.. but appearance is appearance...

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=51858

Haugy - thanks - I'll reach out to supraaddict.
    Clint - I have a photo and dimensions of the Kevlar Supratrac and will be looking to source those also. If I make progress, I'll let you / the forum know.
    -Chris

That's a custom/hand-lettered font so it's going to be tough to match. Let's see what SupraAddict says.... I can vectorize it for you if you need me to.
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

I'm sending a PM to SupraAddict. Wotan, if you can vectorize, I have a source to produce. What do you need to vectorize? Simply a JPEG?