Default 2000 Supra Launch Limited Edition Pro Series 21'

2000 Supra Launch Limited Edition Pro Series 21' wake boat. Indmar Assault 5.7l motor with only 522.9 hours. New plugs, wires & fuel pumps. Direct Drive. Runs great. Kenwood stereo, tower speakers & lights. Black Bimini top. Tons of storage, under seat cooler. Black snap on travel covers & full storage cover. Makes a perfect wake for wake boarding, surfing or tubing. Boat Mate trailer with fold away tongue & almost new tires.
    $23,000 OBO or trade for RZR XP 1000. Message, call or text Nine70-639-0713
    IMG_2222.jpgIMG_2223.jpgIMG_2225.jpgIMG_2237.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Limited Edition? What makes it Limited Edition? I wasn't aware of a Limited Edition Launch.

And have the front seats been re-covered? Do you have the original captain's chair?

I have no idea what makes it a limited edition, that's just what it says. I bought the boat a couple years ago from the dealer here (Mattas Marine). As far as I know I'm the second owner and the seats are what was in it when I bought it... Maybe that is part of the Limited Edition.

Thanks,
    Jared

Quote Originally Posted by haugy View Post
    Limited Edition? What makes it Limited Edition? I wasn't aware of a Limited Edition Launch.

And have the front seats been re-covered? Do you have the original captain's chair?

This is a pretty nice boat, it is turn key and make a nice surf wave. I'm not really wanting to sell Ito would rather trade it for a race ready rzr XP but $Cash talks

I have a 2008 Limited Edition. Limited Edition is only a graphics package/color combo.

Maybe if the seller were to put up a side pic of the boat, you could see the difference between his and a regular one.