Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default NovemBRRRRRRRR picture thread.

Well, I can proudly say that I stuck it out long enough to have taken the boat out in November! (albeit November 1st!)

Our boat launch, all to myself.

Backin' the trooper down...

This is where we ride, in the shaddow of Mt Hood.

A couple of the bridges between WA or OR. And a greenpeace ship in the background. (I LOL'd as I surfed past their ship with the HLCD tower speakers blaring and the Pro Boss 351 roaring.)
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

And now some action! 54 degree water temp. Yikes! But I finally got a use for my neoprene/fleece socks!

Getting low...

Goodbye Surf rope. I don't need you.

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

Nice work... Wow is the water temp already down to 54 on the Columbia??
    How is the debris in the river?

Quote Originally Posted by Diggs View Post
    Nice work... Wow is the water temp already down to 54 on the Columbia??
    How is the debris in the river?
    Well, it was 52 on the Willamette on OCTOBER 4th! at that time it was 62 on the Columbia. The Willamette looked like a freaking lumberyard back in early October.

The Columbia has steadily dropped over October a couple od degrees each week. and 54 was Nov 1st. As far as debris on the Columbia, it's been a non-issue. Nothing to worry about at all. I haven't been out since the 1st and probably won't go out again for quite a while. I only have my wetsuit, so I was close to my limit at 54.

The weather in Syracuse is cold with blowing snow. So jealous of you guys with boats still in the water image.jpg

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers

Brought her home for winterization this weekend. Got it cleaned up today, gonna change the oil and drain the block tomorrow. This is my least favorite day of the year.

-Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V

It's been to long since I've been kn here, so I will post up my newest toy. 01 rmk 800 151 snow check.

And my poor poor girl. All put away for the winter.

Did you do the shrink wrap yourself?

So far I'm just leaving the mooring cover on mine, worked ok for last winter (my first). I looked into doing the shrink wrap myself but it looks kind of finicky and the heat guns are serious money.

I did it myself for the first time this year. I used a weed torch to shrink the plastic. Going to pick up a gun next year. The torch works well but it's a pita to have to keep lighting it. I bought all the supplies this year and have enough to do both my boats for 5 years. All the supplies cost me 320 delivered. The hardest part was getting the banding tight. I finally figured out to grab a ratchet strap to pull it tight.

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers

[QUOTE=villain;103896]It's been to long since I've been kn here, so I will post up my newest toy. 01 rmk 800 151 snow check.

You must be out west with a mountain sled like that. I wish we had that kind of riding around here.

Here is a pic from today's hare scramble at Area 51 near Buffalo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk