Default 2002 Boatmate Trailer for Sunsport/Launch SS

I have decided to keep my 2002 Launch SS for an extended period of time. I am the 2nd owner. 1st owner exposed trailer to salt water, and did not flush it after use. Therefore, it has some problems. Let's start with the good points. Great tire tread/still has some of the whiskers. And stainless steel fenders. Now for the problems....some rust pimpling through the Signal Blue paint, and a few larger spots that I will show in pictures. The surge brakes (discs on front axle only) are not functioning...calipers are not operating. Lug nuts are frozen, and will need to be removed/replaced if spare tire is used. No spare tire in this deal. And last, half of lights function....but others need grounding circuit improvement. I have used this trailer since mid August....and was successful in transporting back and forth to Central TX lakes. Since deciding to keep this boat, I have invested in a new 2014 Boatmate Sunsport/Launch SS trailer, and just made the swap this weekend. I have pictures available for anyone interested. I only want the value of the SS fenders and wheels/tires. $600.00. I prefer to send pics from my msn email address. If you are interested, email me at [email protected]. I am located in the San Antonio/Austin area. If there is no interest from this forum, I will remove the wheels and fenders, and destroy the rest.

Ohhh man!!! I would take this trailer in a second if u were closer!!!

Here you go Cliff.... Act super fast !!!
    http://windsor.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAdLar...4&ImageIndex=1

2003 Supra Launch " Gravity Games Edition"
    Dodge ram CTD tow vehicles....

If you don't mind me asking, how much does a 2014 Boatmate cost?

$4650 delivered, without stainless steel fenders. Great new trailer, with disc brakes on both axles and swing away tongue. If you want SS fenders add $400. That is why $600 for my old trailer is a steal. The ss fenders and tires are worth that. And someone may get years of use of the trailer, if they can do some repairs on the calipers and lights.

SOLD on 12/10/13. Thanks to all forum members.