Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default End Of The Year For The Sunsport

Rainy day but temp in the mid 60s a perfect day to winterize and detail the Sunsport. I stabilized the fuel yesterday and took a last ride for about an hour it ran perfect. I sometimes forget how nice the Sunsport is since I don't use it very much any more. Today I did my usual winterize procedure with the exception of using RV antifreeze for the first time. I always used the green before But with 4 boats its just too costly. After I started a complete detail inside and out.
    I bought a different brand of cleaners earlier in the year but I haven't tried them yet. HOLY SMOKE this stuff is great . Anyone that knows me also knows my boat never really gets dirty except in my eyes . The product is called Driven. I started with the multisurface cleaner mixed 50-50 and a vinyl brush . The vinyl has never looked as good since new . I have tried about every cleaner on the market and let me tell you this stuff is the best. I followed the cleaning with the Vinyl/Rubber and Leather Protector. Another great product it is a cream that you wipe on let dry then wipe down with a clean towel. It not only looks great but it moistens rejuvenates as well as protects the vinyl. I also bought the polish and surface restorer but I haven't tried them yet . I hope the pics show the detail ?

More Pics

Looks great - I will be ordering some of that product. Thanks for the real life testimonial.
    -Chris

Looks great Michael, but like you said, it's always super clean.

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

Rob
    I do keep my boats above average so when a product impresses me that I have to wright about. I don't sell it nor am I a paid spokesman . I can only say I will only use Driven from now on .

Thanks for the endorsement Michael, I'm planning on replacing my vinyl, but not for a year or two and the stuff I was using just wasn't doing the job, I'll have to try this stuff.
    Also,I couldn't help noticing that your speedos seem to be stuck.

Michael,

As always, your boat puts all other to shame.

How is the feel of the vinyl after using Driven? Is there a greasy residue? Does it feel like stuff is on the surface or is it somewhat clean feeling? Slick? I'm working on a restorer replacement as well as everything I've tried turns to oil-slick when wet. Not good with kiddies and people who may not have boat balance. Plus it always feels greasy for days.

Let us know how the detailer works.

''Also,I couldn't help noticing that your speedos seem to be stuck''
    You got me there I didn't even notice the speedos I probably put 5-10 hours on her this year and I cant remember even pulling anyone? One more thing to check out this winter.

Haugy
    I don't have any long term experience with the conditioner yet . The first application drys and feels smooth after the final wipe down with a dry towel

Where did you get it from? I'll give it a try.