Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your boat looks like brand new ! Very nice
    Stéphane
    -----------------------
    1989 Supra Saltare

I bought it on line just google Driven to perfection.I talked to the owner and he was very sure I would like it . I told him I would post the results good or bad.

I was getting worried you'd never find a way to make it look better.... Very Driven, love the testimonial, thx man....
    90 Conbrio

I have used their wipe down detail spray and was not impressed compared to Babes and some of the other stuff on the market, but will have to check out some of their other products.

I'm glad that I am not the only owner who get terrified when the kids get into the chips. Having crumbs and food morsels on the carpet makes me cringe, even though they seldom make it back to shore. Nice work keeping the ol Supra clean and beautiful. This winter I plan on having the vinyl re worked. There is a few cracks in it which are driving me insane.

2003 Supra Launch " Gravity Games Edition"
    Dodge ram CTD tow vehicles....

I also have a few cracks in the corner of some of the cushions . I talked to the owner of the canvas shop my wife works at to see if I could match the vinyl. No such luck the vinyl color is called antelope its light beige . I couldn't find an exact match so its all or nothing.
    I will try to preserve what I have for the time being . Still not bad for 25 years old.

Daff
    Chips aren't bad but my golden rule is NO orange food NO red pop . That includes Doritos.

Quote Originally Posted by michael hunter View Post
    Daff
    Chips aren't bad but my golden rule is NO orange food NO red pop . That includes Doritos.
    My wife made a wonderful fruit platter for the kids one afternoon. It consisted of oranges, blue berries, watermelon and cherries. My reply was "Next time lets bring bingo dabbers for the kids to play with too!!!" White vinyl is NOT kid friendly.

You would have been OK except for the cherries and blue berry's.

Winterized the Launch this week and put it away in its heated home for the winter. Its $220 to have it shrink wrapped and spend the winter outside or $450 to have it protected from the elements and huge temperature swings. Hate dropping it off but it is fun picking it up in the spring, like Christmas morning all over again.

Hey Micheal your boat looks great, have you ever tried Babes Seat Soap???, somone recomended it this summer, they make a cleaner and a vinyl treatment, can get on ebay 30.00 a gallon, whereas the smaller spray bottle is around 13.00. I like the idea of a gallon of each for around 60.00, it would last me a long time even though I am as fussy about cleaning as you are.

But if the stuff is no good it is not worth buying*** Anybody tried Babes Seat Soap???