Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by inair View Post
    Yesterday afternoon on my way home we flew right over eastern Chattanooga and had a great view of Lake Chickamauga and Harrison Bay park. The sun was out and it was toasty warm on the flight deck. I had a great vision of summer and great times on the water. I am sooo ready!
    I agree Ken. I'm done with this cold weather. I'll be making a new post soon with all the details and the sign up for the event. From what I'm hearing, this will be the biggest event yet.

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

I'm still on the fence without knowing how work will be this year. All I can say is I will be there if I can. I will also say there is no way I will Miss it if Haugy shows up.

Default 2014 Supra Southern Reunion

Quote Originally Posted by michael hunter View Post
    I'm still on the fence without knowing how work will be this year. All I can say is I will be there if I can. I will also say there is no way I will Miss it if Haugy shows up.
    Well I hope the work thing is overcome-able because we'd like to have you back AND I just spoke to Haugy last night. He's definitely planning on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1986 Saltare

I am also very tired of winter. Sent a banned friend a pic of my truck thermometer earlier this week is was at -17. Coldest temps this winter that I can remember since I was a kid. Seems we had a cold winter in the late seventies.

Wind was blowing the snow around so much the boat was covered in it even under the lean to of the barn. Hope to build a barn just for it soon.
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Went to the boat show here in Chatt. last weekend and man what alot of bells and whistles I don't have. The Supra dealer here had an SA and SC on display but no 242. He is really wanting to know the whens and where after I told him what kinda boats we got showing up. Also one of the SC dudes is planning on being in town for it.
    1990 Supra Saltare

Quote Originally Posted by Loadup View Post
    Went to the boat show here in Chatt. last weekend and man what alot of bells and whistles I don't have. The Supra dealer here had an SA and SC on display but no 242. He is really wanting to know the whens and where after I told him what kinda boats we got showing up. Also one of the SC dudes is planning on being in town for it.
    Sounds great Bill. I'll call you about getting these guys connected.

1986 Saltare

Quote Originally Posted by michael hunter View Post
    Great, no pressure. I've already been threatened with kidnapping, banning, public shaming, if I miss.

Quote Originally Posted by haugy View Post
    Great, no pressure. I've already been threatened with kidnapping, banning, public shaming, if I miss.
    Don't forget the financial penalty! We'll hit you with everything!

1986 Saltare

Quote Originally Posted by TitanTn View Post
    Don't forget the financial penalty! We'll hit you with everything!

pffffffttt ha ha ha that doesn't phase me I'm poor.

Just thought I would give it a bump up. Looking forward to the trip.

I had been on third shift for 15 years, been on first for 3, thought maybe I should go back, did and can't stand it. So I hope to bid back on my old job next week when the bids come down. Thought I would be able to go out in the mornings on that glass. But I think I will stick to the evenings.
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec