Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thanks for pics Gogger. I really enjoyed having your crew at the reunion last year. Since the reunion is about the enjoyment of Supra boats, and is not conditional on forum membership or participation, our friend who no longer participates on this board and the related admin will both be striving to attend again.

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

Thats good to hear. Looking forward to it, obviously since I started the thread asking about it.
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Default Re: 2014 Supra Southern Reunion

I'm definitely interested in joining up this year. Might, just might, have two boats to bring. I also need to put my 2014 leave requests in by the 28 Dec. So I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. It will be good to get out after a long deployment....Tn is a long haul from Virginia Beach but we'll see.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II through Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by vvfdfirefighter View Post
    I'm definitely interested in joining up this year. Might, just might, have two boats to bring. I also need to put my 2014 leave requests in by the 28 Dec. So I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. It will be good to get out after a long deployment....Tn is a long haul from Virginia Beach but we'll see.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II through Tapatalk

We'd love to have you join the group. It's great to meet the people of this forum in person.

1986 Saltare

Dale Hallow...

I'd lean towards June since the wakeboard tournament / Party I go to every year up here (Wakefest) is typically in July. But they won't announce the date until the PWT tour dates are released in February.

Besides, none of you buggers ever show up. I went to the one last year and not one of you lazy wackos showed up. I'm not coming anymore if y'all don't start showing up.

HA, Haugy.....is your skirt on to tight again? Don't make threats of not showing up.....when you know your gonna show up anyway. I might show up this year, and I don't even own a Supra anymore (looking for project).
    Shane

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch

Quote Originally Posted by suprasam View Post
    HA, Haugy.....is your skirt on to tight again? Don't make threats of not showing up.....when you know your gonna show up anyway. I might show up this year, and I don't even own a Supra anymore (looking for project).
    Get him Sam! Although I think he might be poking fun at himself since he's right up the road from Chattanooga and hasn't shown up himself to any of our events. But seriously, I hope you can make it as well this year.

1986 Saltare

Since I live fairly close I am going to try and make it this year. Although I no longer have my Supra......I will bring my Renken 210 so I am sure I will hear crap from everyone but I'll get over it. HA. It's mid December, and I am already for the water. I am a little sad to say, last night I was in my boat changing the trickle charger to my other battery, and I sat down in the Captain seat, opened a beer and enjoyed the relaxing sitting in my boat! Although I was in my heated garage....It still felt nice. Ha.
    Shane

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch

Quote Originally Posted by suprasam View Post
    It has been getting a little snug. I think my hips are getting bigger.