Default More than 250 wakeboard boats!

Wow! That's how many boats volunteered for Wake the World events last year! What an incredible season, you guys are awesome! Our Wake the World family is growing like crazy! We have had events in 18 states + Alberta, Canada. We have already added 4 new events for 2014, NW Oregon, Mississippi, Smith Mt. Lake, VA and Lake Gaston, VA. A Wake the World event is a day that will likely change your life. Check our website and see what all the fuss is about. www.waketheworld.org Here is a promo video from 2012.

This is an awesome organization. There have been many good events giving joy to many people. Check it out.

Looking forward to next years events!
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Great work and great event. We are hoping to participate in two separate events in Oregon this year.

Default More than 250 wakeboard boats!

Nothing in the north east? The finger lakes have been forgotten!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggsie - All the Wake the World events are fostered by individuals that want to volunteer their time to make the local events happen in their area. It takes one person that has a vision to see it happen to take on the responsibility of local coordinator to bring an event together. We have a pretty simple recipe for organizing an event. Contact us through either website and we will be happy to help you organize a local event in your area!

Clint
    [email protected]
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

You guys are awesome!

These events are so incredible. Not only are you doing something awesome for the kids, you are also creating long lasting friendships. You will not believe the high caliber of people that volunteer for these events. I feel especially blessed because I know or have met most of them. There have also been a few romances that began at a WTW event.

I try make it to as many events as I can, but it has become impossible (and I am thankful that there are more events than I can go to) I try to make it to all the new events especially if they have never done an event.

The kids will absolutely melt your hearts......I absolutely love being there to share that joy!

Things seem to to be cruising right along for 2014. Besides all of the events that we have been having, here the new ones or the ones that are in the process of being planned.
    NW Oregon (Portland)
    Vancouver, BC, CA
    Mississippi
    Georgia
    Orlando, FL
    SML, VA
    Lake Gaston, VA
    Oxford, NC
    Lake Tillery, NC
    NorCal
    Denver, CO
    Lake Tillery, NC
    Austin, TX

Things are about to get real busy for me! Boat Shows, Wake N Flake, WSIA conference, fundraisers and then our season starts! I absolutely LOVE sharing our passion with others. It makes my life worthwhile...