Question Saltare lift or trailer bunk dimensions/measurements

Hello all,
    I happily joined the Supra, and more specifically Supra Saltare family this past summer. I was casually in the market for a family all-around boat and thought I'd end up with an open-bow, stern drive of some sort. When I first saw the '91 Saltare for sale, my first reaction was, "wow that's a lot of boat"... but it kind of grew on me so I thought what the hec... why not get something a bit out of the ordinary... so I gave the previous owner what I thought was a fair offer, but what I later found out he had passed on from a few previous prospective buyers. To my pleasant surprise he took the offer, and I was the proud owner of '91 Saltare with about 350 hrs. I checked out this forum before and after the purchase and appreciate the wealth of information and advice. By the way, the boat itself is in great shape and supposedly had a stringer rebuild at some point... I know the marina that did the work so I still plan to research some details but thus far the boat is very sound and ran great for half the season I had this past year. I've already fixed some minor things, e.g. speaker wire smashed behind cupholders and causing short against mounting bolt (hope not too indicative of a "Friday" boat!), and did my own winterization (great way to get to know the boat a little bit) for which the forum was a great resource.

Anyway, to the purpose of my post... was wondering if anyone would mind posting some dimensions of their original trailer and/or boat lift bunk dimensions? I'm specifically after the bunk dimensions for a lift that I picked up this past fall... my boat came with a trailer that is in pretty good shape, but it has 3 tiers of bunks unlike the single or 2x-parallel bunks that I've seen on some of the original models. I could probably derive the dimensions from my trailer or make a template from the hull itself, but looking for some actual reference and experience if possible. I've seen several posts on the subject of trailer rebuilds but haven't seen the actual dimensions (e.g. sdc and mrjc) posted yet. If anyone could post the actual dimensions would be much appreciated.

Thanks very much in advance, and thanks for all the info!
    p.s. sorry for long first post, wanted to do a little bit of intro... boat is in storage now, but when avail, I'll post some pics.

Thought I'd try for a response again now that winter is over and folks are getting on the water... looking for dimensions of original trailer and/or boat lift bunk dimensions. I'm specifically after the bunk dimensions for a lift that I picked up this past fall... my boat came with a trailer that is in pretty good shape, but it has 3 tiers of bunks unlike the single or 2x-parallel bunks that I've seen on some of the original models. I could probably derive the dimensions from my trailer or make a template from the hull itself, but looking for some actual reference and experience if possible. I've seen several posts on the subject of trailer rebuilds but haven't seen the actual dimensions (e.g. sdc and mrjc) posted yet. If anyone could post the actual dimensions would be much appreciated. Thanks!