Thread: New for 2014

Hybrid View

Wish I was going to CES. Think I'm gonna ditch SEMA this year for CES. I walked through Kickers booth at SEMA this year and didn't really pay a whole lot of attention. I'm not happy that you can buy it at Walmart now.....
    07 Launch 24SSV Gravity Games
    My Install Gallery

Funny cause im considering SEMA next year because theres more 12V. But its too close to our annual fall trip to Vegas every Sept.

Its my understanding that only the price-point models are available at Walmart, not the marine or higher end models.

If you do want to do CES, register before July and the passes are free. After that, there is a charge.
    Michael
    Mikes Liquid Audio

I agree on the Kicker thing, the car audio side is really what I was referring to. 75% of the consumers I deal with don't know the difference between price point and high end, it's the typical - I just want a little bass, not looking to get crazy - AKA, I'm a tight ass and don't want to do it right the first time.

At SEMA, there's not as much 12V as you may think. There were more vendors there this year, and I made better contacts, but you still spend a few days sifting through the cheap Chinese BS that's worthless. Wet Sounds made their appearance there this year, and as always ARC had a great booth. Kicker had a good layout too, but I don't plan to carry their product (only because I have other lines).

Maybe later this year when you and I decide what we're gonna do, we can meet up if we go to the same show. I've met a lot of people through forums at SEMA, always great meeting more, especially the ones in the same industry.
    07 Launch 24SSV Gravity Games
    My Install Gallery