Default 87 Supra Saltare for sale

Unfortunately, unexpected circumstances is forcing my hand on the sale of my supra. I have had her for 3 seasons, bought it with low hours ( 350 I believe) it now has 435 hours. I have completely redone the interior (all foam, vinyl, seat bases)rebuilt the rear seat bigger, and the driver seat cushion is now a one piece, and new carpet.I have about 2200 lbs of fat sacks for it and two pumps, built a custom box to enclose one 750 lb sack behind driver seat as I am a goofy surfer. Before winterizing, it had a full tune up. Also has EFI, new belts,impeller, plugs, wires. The outside is a little faded and is the infamous baby blue, you can see pictures on my page. I had planned on re gel coating it but never got around to it. I am not sure on the price yet, but open to suggestions. I am trying to post pictures, but having issues, I will get some on eventually, haha.

I think I found out to post some pics, had to convert to Jpeg.

boat22013-07-19 10.52.43.jpg

Boat12013-07-19 08.26.50.jpg

I like what you did with the rear seat. The first thing I always ask on any pre 92 boat is How are the stringers ? Have they been replaced? That is a big factor in pricing your boat.

Default Stringers

Quote Originally Posted by michael hunter View Post
    I like what you did with the rear seat. The first thing I always ask on any pre 92 boat is How are the stringers ? Have they been replaced? That is a big factor in pricing your boat.
    To be perfectly honest, I did find some rot as I was rebuilding the rear seat, as did most with this year boat. I removed what I found in an attempt to contain/mitigate it, but I am sure if you dug deeper you could find some more. I checked the engine mounts (bolts) they were solid and did not turn, so I just have been running it with no problems and rechecking, nothing has progressed. If I did keep the boat the plan was to install under floor ballast under the rear seats, and redo the stringers, but that comes down to time and money, both of which are in short supply at the moment. I really do want to keep it, but the wife thinks its time to part with it. SO god willing and the creek don't rise....

I'll give ya tree-fiddy.

Rear seat and the drivers seat improvements....nice.