Post Windshield for a 93 22 foot priva

I am in need of the windshield and glass for my 93 22 foot supra priva. It's a curved windshield split in the middle. not a bow rider.

sorry buddy. We are in the same boat (lol). Our comp has the curved, insurance said they would cover up to $7K. EACH SIDE IS $4,000 from Ocean Dynamics in FL. We had to go with plastic window (I think Lexan?) that was only a couple hundred dollars, haven't seen it yet tho...
    1992 Supra Comp Ts6m 5000 Series PCM 5.8 HO Pro Boss Protec Ignition (not converted) w/ 4010 "Fish Bowl" Carb
    1.23:1 tranny
    "Silent Rider. Quiets The Competition." muffler isn't so silent anymore. ITS HOLLOW!

1989 Correct Craft Martinique B/R PCM 5.8 Power Plus Package

1984 E-Scow

Thanks for the info. can you let me know how the plastic window turns out.

What the heck is a Priva? Do you mean Pirata? Does your boat have a closed bow? You said it's not a "bow rider".

If so, and it is a 23 footer, you probably meant Pirata. If so, then you can also search for 1992-1995 Supra Piratas or Saltares for your windshield. But the reality is the windshields are the hardest component on these boats to replace. There are no "spares" made. You either find a dead boat and strip it for the parts, or have a custom one built.

There is someone selling Supra curved windshields on the Dallas, TX craigslist. Just go to boats and type in Supra and it should pop up. He has a lot of them.

Called-n-sick

Nope, no good. Already talked to that guy months ago. He only has the newer style 4 piece windshields that they brought in 1995 and later on. They wont fit the short time 2 piece windshield...

Can always try , but I had no luck...
    1992 Supra Comp Ts6m 5000 Series PCM 5.8 HO Pro Boss Protec Ignition (not converted) w/ 4010 "Fish Bowl" Carb
    1.23:1 tranny
    "Silent Rider. Quiets The Competition." muffler isn't so silent anymore. ITS HOLLOW!

1989 Correct Craft Martinique B/R PCM 5.8 Power Plus Package

1984 E-Scow