Default wakeboard bindings

I am having a very hard time finding cheap bindings. Last time i bought bindings i found like 3 pairs for around $100 (reg. price $200-$300)

I am in this situation because the lake house got broke into and stole all my boards. (a$$ h@#%s)

Anyway got some insurance money and am ready to re-up, and it seems like every great deal i find is for a size 9 or lower and size 12-15.

Just looking to see what sites most of you buy from to see if im missing any prime shopping spot.
    88 Supra Comp ts6m

They had a 50% off of outlet items deal going at evo. I stocked up on a bunch of stuff. Not sure if it's still going or not

Thats where i get most my stuff.

My plan is to get a cheap pair of boots size 8-12 to try my 2 new boards and then buy a $300 pair that fit my actual foot for the board i like. Then put the cheap ones on other board for friends.

Last board was a blended 3-stage and i bought a continuous and a 3-stage board. Any opinions.
    SC20140205-174126.jpg
    SC20140205-173938.jpg
    88 Supra Comp ts6m

Quote Originally Posted by dickboxers View Post
    I am having a very hard time finding cheap bindings. Last time i bought bindings i found like 3 pairs for around $100 (reg. price $200-$300)

I am in this situation because the lake house got broke into and stole all my boards. (a$$ h@#%s)

Anyway got some insurance money and am ready to re-up, and it seems like every great deal i find is for a size 9 or lower and size 12-15.

Just looking to see what sites most of you buy from to see if im missing any prime shopping spot.
    When I was traveling on business last fall, I stopped at this place in St Paul, MN.
    http://www.the-house.com

They sell a bunch of stuff on the web. They had some good prices last fall trying to get rid of summer boards & equipment before all the winter boards arrived. I bought some stuff and brought it back on the plane.

I have also used EVO.

Mark

I got these used, green and black Shane Bonifay Ltd Edition closed toe bindings, size 10-11, $75

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BGeorge01; 02-05-2014 at 11:18 PM.

Guess I should add some pictures...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes Bart's watersports (local shop) has good closeout deals on their website. Free shippng over $100

http://www.bartswatersports.com/clos...ings/index.asp

Check out their combos if you need a board too.