Default Help needed, won't crank!

I have a 2005 Supra launch 22SSV. It was layerd up in storage for a while (4months) and upon inspection the alternator had seized BUT the boat would run. This was after a full service replacing all plugs, leads, fluids and filters etc. Now after having the batteries on a reconditioning charge, a new alternator and everything hooked back up it won't crank. I have power, turning the key gives me the 3 beeps but nothing after that. I have arched the pos to the neg on the starter and it spins but doesn't engage. I've checked the safety lanyard and all the fuses (that I know of) and still nothing.
    Any suggestions?

Is the shifter in neutral?
    1987 Supra Saltare
    PCM 454

Quote Originally Posted by leetudor View Post
    Is the shifter in neutral?
    Lol yes,
    I removed the starter after posting this and think it's the starter. Well here hopes it is after ordered a new one

In your first post you said the starter spun when you arched it. Could be your neutral safety switch. Try slowly moving the handle with the key turned to the start position and see if the starter turns over.
    1987 Supra Saltare
    PCM 454

Quote Originally Posted by leetudor View Post
    In your first post you said the starter spun when you arched it. Could be your neutral safety switch. Try slowly moving the handle with the key turned to the start position and see if the starter turns over.
    Yeah I tried that also. I got my daughter to turn the key cause I thought I could hear a very very faint click when I turned the key after all the bells and whistles had finished. It was coming from a relay near the safety switch near the engine. So I beleive there is power getting there but just not to the starter.

When I removed the starter the cog is seized and I don't think it's engaging when I arc it. I've ordered a new one so I will see what happens from here.

Thanks for your message.

Was voltage coming to the relay and leaving the relay? Do you have voltage at the starter?
    1987 Supra Saltare
    PCM 454