Default 454 Exhaust Manifolds

I'm needing to replace the exhaust manifolds on my 95 454. Anyone have a good set they're interested in selling? My risers are good just the manifolds need replacing. Or should I just go ahead and put a new set in from skidim?
    1995 Supra Sunsport 454

I'd be looking at performance manifolds or headers. Hard to justify the cost if everythign is fine but if replacing anyway, you could pick up some performance and possible decrease GPH for an easy bolt on deal. EMI tuhnder should be close to stock PCM manifold width and free up some power, probably a bit over twice the cost of stock cast manifolds though. Either way I'd wouldn't buy used manifolds as they do rust and unknown age/history/salt use etc. not worth the hassle for me.

Those EMI setups look nice but I've got a few other things I'm needing to do so I'll need to stick with the stock setup. I'm figuring new is probably the way to go but from the looks of the risers being in good shape I believe that if the manifold to riser gaskets would have been addressed when they started leaking the manifolds would still be good. Where the water was leaking down the outside of the castings and running on to the exposed exhaust runners before they enter the water cooled part it completely ate the rear two runners up on both sides.
    1995 Supra Sunsport 454

I had one brazed but it still leaked so I replaced with New. Got it from Skidim.
    86 Saltare