Question Wakemakers Gravity III Upgrade

Has anyone upgraded their ballast with Wakemakers Gravity III system? Looks to be a lot more efficient. Also if you have the upgrade, how much time / cost for install?

2007 Supra Gravity 24SSV

I looked at doing that when I had the boat. If you've still got the stock valves and single pump, anything is worth the upgrade. I replaced that same system in a couple customers' boats and it's a big difference. Not sure what the Gravity 3 consists of, but in those boats I installed 3 jabsco's, each having their own 1" intake from the bottom of the boat, and each had their own switch. Give me a call if you need some help with it.
    07 Launch 24SSV Gravity Games
    My Install Gallery

Thanks man. Thats exactly what it is. 3 main pumps with their own inlets and you end up discarding all the original plumbing. Sounds like a good deal. I can get the system for about $700 and it comes with everything. Anyways, still enjoying the boat man! I have had 3 of my friends offer to buy it it in the last couple of years haha! Hope all is well with you and your family.

So far so good.... Glad you're still enjoying the boat. You probably get lots of compliments on it and the stereo.

I did several boats wtih that same upgrade, and they all work great. Those boats have the 1500# Enzo sacks. I of those boats has 2 pumps to fill the port side sack by itself.
    My Install Gallery

Yea..... but I do have to tell you, it dropped to 2nd loudest boat in the world last year. Luckily it was a good friend of mine that beat your build. He has a little more "means $$$" then I do haha. He is a good dude and his boat is unbelievable.1533726_337359859736889_1034052252_n.jpg

Looks pretty sick.... There's always room for improvement on yours though I doubt he's got the bass that you do though.
    My Install Gallery

I put the 3 Johnson Pumps on mine last spring - 2007 SSV 22'. Each pump had the 1" intake. Well worth the money.

It was a couple of weekends b/c I did not have full days to work on it. Not sure about the cost b/c I got new bags also.

All 3 pumps are mounted under the back seat. I had a cooler/storage compartment under the center seat of the boat. They fit under the seat, in front of the vdrive/tranny. Each to access.

I added the 750# sacks in the back - each had 1 pump.
    I put a new bow bag and kept using the center locker bag on one pump. A "Y" value controls what bag gets filled for the 2 front sacs.
    All bags are vented from the top.

I might redo the plumbing on the bow bag. Presently it fills & drains on one side of the "V" shape. Thus when draining, it only drains on one side. I'm left with a bunch of water in the bag - drains about 2/3 of the water. I have to manually lift the one side to get the water to move to the other side to drain. The redo will have 2 hoses to fill and drain the bag - each side of the "V". I should have enough hose left over, but I will need a Y-Fitting and a quick connect fitting for the bag.

Mark

Yea my big box came from wakemakers going to upgrade the beast "2007 supra launch 24 SSV" ballast to the three pump setup and new 1100 rear bags. I have to go find my drill and get to work.
    2007 24SSV
    66 18' Chris Craft Super Sport

Yea I finished the upgrade and first a big Thank You to Jason and Spencer at Wakemakers for answering all my questions. I could have finished this in about two days but it took five because I am so anal about things and honestly working up the courage to drill big holes in the bottom of my boat. The final install actually gives a much more factory look and better access to the vdrive than the stock install. I was also able to use a pull stick for installing security systems to fish the front line under the floor without taking up the floor and I was also able to keep "the worthless" cooler under the back seat. Also used two rare earth magnets the size of a dime to see exactly where I was going to drill this was a great idea my buddy with a Mastercraft had and they worked great. You could move the one on the other side to know exactly where you were on both sides and they also fit inside of the intake hole on the hull fitting so you could set the assembled unit on top to check clearances.
    IMG_2121.jpgIMG_2130.jpgIMG_2120.jpgIMG_2128.jpgIMG_2132.jpg
    Last edited by HIFLYR; 05-21-2014 at 10:48 AM.
    2007 24SSV
    66 18' Chris Craft Super Sport