Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: SA350 or SC350?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperchargedC6 View Post
    Yep, that was me. I actually demo'd the SC right after we demo'd the malibu and axis. It was all over after that.
    Lol, You did the same thing as I did. I demoed the VLX and hands down the SC blew the Malibu out of the water. Where do you ride at?

Quote Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
    Lol, You did the same thing as I did. I demoed the VLX and hands down the SC blew the Malibu out of the water. Where do you ride at?
    We usually go to conroe. If we go to board, we go out early before it gets too rough. After that, the non-boarding people show up and we just hit up one of the party spots and chill.

I have driven and surfed behind a SA550 and SC450. I actually ordered a SC550, and am selling my 2011 Launch 22. I will tell you both boats are great. I liked how they redesigned the bow of the SC so that you do not take dip the bow when loaded down. Also, it is very roomy inside. The SA has a much larger bow seat area. BUY IT!

SC550!? Go big or go home! Ha. When is yours gonna be finished?

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius22 View Post
    SC550!? Go big or go home! Ha. When is yours gonna be finished?
    Any boats sell at the show?? I was there on Friday night. That 2014 SC450 was pretty decked-out.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by MJHKnox View Post
    Any boats sell at the show?? I was there on Friday night. That 2014 SC450 was pretty decked-out.

Mark
    I was there on Friday, guess I missed you. It was a great show actually, tons of traffic and we met our goals which is all we can hope for. Yeah that SC450 is the demo boat and it is pretty crazy with the stereo he has in it.

Default SA350 or SC350?

I am excited to see some people in their new SCs and SAs at the Texas Jam this June!

Sent from my iPhone
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV. Full Exile System. Can you hear me now?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperchargedC6 View Post
    Thanks guys! I havent had a chance to take any pics. We are going out tomorrow and I'm gonna try to take some.
    Well, How was the maiden voyage?
    2007 Supra 20SSV - 325HP - SOLD (What's next???)

Wetsounds Rev 10's
    XS-650's
    Syn 6
    Syn 4
    WS-420

Quote Originally Posted by kevkev View Post
    Well, How was the maiden voyage?
    It was good. We only got to stay out for a couple of hours, so it was good for breaking in the engine. Need to put about 4 more on it before I can really get on it and see what it will do!

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius22 View Post
    I was there on Friday, guess I missed you. It was a great show actually, tons of traffic and we met our goals which is all we can hope for. Yeah that SC450 is the demo boat and it is pretty crazy with the stereo he has in it.
    That was the blue one right. If so I got in that boat it was sharp, I loved the color of the interior and how they had the subs setup. They said that was their demo boat for the year. Must be nice! I was actually at the boat show in Nashville a couple weeks before that one also and they had the air nautiques there, man those boats are Massive!
    2002 Supra Launch 22SSV
    ACME 1433 Prop
    Ghetto Gate