Default 2001 Sunsport manual wake plate

Hi guys,

I did some searching and found lots of threads on wake plates. I'm trying to find out where I can get Supra parts. I see a lot of people recommend www.skidim.com, but their website seems very general (ie. trouble finding specific parts)

I recently picked this boat up and it is missing one of the turn buckles on the wake plate. I know I could go out and buy something at the hardware store, but it would be nice to have another of the same style that is on the boat. Do you guys have any suggestions on finding this part? (see attached picture)

Thanks!Wake plate.jpg

I have one. You can have it, send me a pm. I replaced my plate last year with hydraulic - one bottom manual arm was entirely missing.

Side note, is there no pin in your bottom swim platform bracket there?

Also FYI on skidim, download their PDF's - much easier to find parts on there. I don't think this small of part will be there though. I've sourced random small parts like this from all over the internet or even from skiers choice via a dealer. On skidim one more thing - It also sounds like many people call them and get good service, I haven't done that yet though.
    Last edited by 99bison; 02-23-2014 at 06:39 PM.

99bison thank you so much for the offer and the sharp eyes! I do believe there is a pin missing there after looking at that picture. I will have to check it out tomorrow when it is light again. I can't wait for the warm weather to get here so I can get this thing on the water.

It almost looks like that screw goes across instead?

Note I found the turn buckle you need in the garage so I'll send it out soon. It appears it be connected to the top connector, so not sure what happened to yours.

If I remember correctly there is a bolt that goes down thru the tube of the top yoke. The screw probably fell out of the yoke then shook the threads out of the adjuster