Default Heater is not working?

07 supra 24ssv, when I turn the heater on the high or low lights come on but nothing happens, after a minute the breaker kicks and lights go out? Please help

does it blow air and the air is cold? Maybe the fan went bad...

Doesn't blow at all. Where is fan?

You're describing the signs of an internal short in the blower fan. Follow the hose to find it. Likely under the left middle seat area? You can try dissassembling it to see if there is something obviously preventing the blower from spinning. But I wouldn't get my hopes up too much. On boats corrosion is the likely problem...and that may be hard to fix.

Sounds like the fan is frozen up. Pull the fan motor and turn it by hand. It will either turn easy or break free with a little force. If so, it will likely work again for quite awhile. If it happens again, it will need a motor. If you have a helper, hold the motor while its out and have them turn it on low after you have turned it by hand.
    Michael
    Mikes Liquid Audio

Thanks, it working now. I found the fan and freed it by hand. It seems to be working properly, for now. Thanks

Heater? What is this heater you speak of? Does it have fuzzy mittens for your widdle hands too?

Hey the wife and kids LOVE the heater! I thought a boat heater was ridiculous, now I'm a believer. What's next a/c?

On the same topic... My heater only works on hihg... low setting is a no go. (It may be the other way around, I can't remember for sure)... anyone have any idea why this would be happening? Light comes on when the switch is flipped to both high/low but one of them doesn't work.
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V