Thread: LED Light Bars

Default LED Light Bars

I'm looking to remove my cans/lights and replace them with REV10s. It's on a 2007 Supra.

Thought to fill the middle with a LEDs light bar. Because I do not have the wet sounds mounted, I'm not sure what looks clean and throws some light (not blinding light for surfing).

I know the bars can get pricey, but you pay for what you get. Not looking to spend $200 on crap that would not shine, when $400+ would be a quality product. Are people mounting 20s"? 30s"?

I'm guessing clamp mounts could allow the light to be adjusted up/down.
    Are there mounts that would allow a 180' - ability to face back - ability to face forward?

Been looking at Laser Star, Rouge4, Vision X.

If not a light bar - what else? Not looking to mount above the tower bar.

Any pics to share?

image.jpg

Mark

Default LED Light Bars

I'm curious about this as well. I just removed my roswell speaker/light bar and put up 4 sxt 9's. Wanted to do the roswell 3 light bar, but with the single clamp it won't work because of the cross brace in the center.

You might also look at the LEDStixx at tribalwhips.com. I have one on my Polaris RZR-S and have been impressed with the quality. They are certainly more affordable than most LED light bars.

I am running these on my 21V I ordered them from amazon I included the link below.
    They are only 18 watts and only about 8" wide and I use my switch that controlled my Roswell lights to control them.
    We have wakeboard at night with them and decent for wakeboarding. (I could spot my landing.)
    and for surfing we just turn them to the back corners (sort of more to the side of the boat. If you shine them right at the rider they get a little bright.

back of boat.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Quote Originally Posted by wolff View Post
    I am running these on my 21V I ordered them from amazon I included the link below.
    They are only 18 watts and only about 8" wide and I use my switch that controlled my Roswell lights to control them.
    We have wakeboard at night with them and decent for wakeboarding. (I could spot my landing.)
    and for surfing we just turn them to the back corners (sort of more to the side of the boat. If you shine them right at the rider they get a little bright.

back of boat.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Did you use clamps to the back cross-bar to attach the light?
    Are those wires that are wrapped up on the right-side of the pic?

M-

Axia-Alloy's makes tubing mounts for the light bars. Rigid and Rogue4 will mount up the same way. Rogue is gonna be just as good as Rigid for half the price. I use these on my trucks and side-by-side ATV's.
    07 Launch 24SSV Gravity Games
    My Install Gallery

MJHK
    I just teck screwed the mount to the flat bar that crosses between the front and back bars of my tower.

That is my wakeboard rope coiled up there.

Thanks. That makes sense when I look at the pics now.

M-