Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Ill go with the group as long as there is enough room for the boat,van and tent . Camp site must have electric .

Michael, as far as I know all the camp sites have electric and water. Last year when we were trying to figure out where to go we called the number listed for the park. A very friendly and knowledgeable lady answered and helped us get it all sorted out. I'm sure you will be able to find just the right spot for all your toys!
    1991 SunSport

Actually we have stayed in loop A for the last several years, but are considering loop C. I'm driving by there tomorrow afternoon and will scout out some sites. If anyone already has a site reserved, please let me know.

All sites have power and water. None have full hookups.

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

I toured the sites this evening. There are some nice spots still available in Loop C with are right near the water and in a calm water (no wake zone) area. I can recommend a specific spot based on equipment, so let me know if you're interested.

Michael - I know what your setup looks like and I'd recommend C-20. Lots of room for the boat, tent and van. I'm going to go for C-22. As an alternative, Inair already has a spot on A38. The water isn't as calm there, but the view is the best. There are a couple of sites still open next to his site.

1986 Saltare

I am sure we will be staying at the hotel again. My wife is anti camping. And banned Daniel will be there also I am sure.
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Quote Originally Posted by gogger View Post
    I am sure we will be staying at the hotel again. My wife is anti camping. And banned Daniel will be there also I am sure.
    Yes, Daniel will definitely be at the Reunion and I think he's planning on staying in the same hotel. And I know some others will be as well.

1986 Saltare

What about sites C20, C21, C26, C36 (looks like an incline), C38 (looks to have the most space).
    All look to be on the water or close to the water.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by MJHKnox View Post
    What about sites C20, C21, C26, C36 (looks like an incline), C38 (looks to have the most space).
    All look to be on the water or close to the water.

Mark
    Mark - C18 - C21 are all good. C26 would be okay if you have a small camper or tent. It's not a big site. C27 is much larger. I didn't go on C36 and C38, but between the two I would definitely choose C36 and not C38.

1986 Saltare

Done Deal we will be on C20 Friday July 11 mid morning . We will see you all there. Anyone hear from haugy?

I hear he's joined a commune who worship hairless Llamas.

I will most likely be in a hotel.