Default WETSOUNDS Bluetooth controller

Just finished the install and thought I'd share my info.
    Install was a snap. Plugged a 3.5mm to RCA into the aux input of the kenwood control box and hooked up the power and it was working.
    Features are nice. The best thing is being able to access the tunes and pass the phone around without making some move from the passenger side or try to use the less than ideal kenwood remote.
    The only drawback for my setup is that the transom remote won't skip tracks with the aux input.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Attached Images Attached Images

Do you have a head-unit connected to the drivers-side controls and transom remote?
    What is your aftermarket setup with amps?

Mark

Knox, the bluetooth input just uses an aux-in connection, so it's essentially the same as having a headphone (3.5mm) cable plugged into a port on the dash. Going this route still allows you to use the wired transom or helm remote for volume and source control, but you cant skip tracks or change music from the radio or remotes - only on the audio source device.

Wet Sound has improved the BT module and I think the ones currently shipping or that will soon ship, will be improved. I think range is said to be a little better and something else was improved.
    07 Launch 24SSV Gravity Games
    My Install Gallery

Default WETSOUNDS Bluetooth controller

I have 2 syn4s and a ht1 for my xs12 sub. One of the syn4s for my two rev10s and the other for the in cabin xs650s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD