Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Speaker and light bar for Rad A cage

We have a 2002 Supra Launch DD with the factory Rad A Cage tower. Our storage building was broken into this week and the stereo was completely stripped from the boat.. I am looking to purchase a speaker and light bar combo to install but was curious if anybody has heard of any problems installing a setup like this with it having to much weight? Our old setup was just two separate cans that were fairly light.

I have a roswell speaker light bar combo I'm looking to sell if you're interested. It's the 4 speaker (ken wood) 3 light combo. I juts took it off my 21v a month ago. I ended up upgrading to an exile system.

I have the rad a cage with 1 5/8 diameter tubing. Will your clamps go that small? How much?

I know it was mounted on my front bar which I think is 1 7/8 but I can check tomorrow to make certain if you're interested. I'd take $450 plus shipping

I just took mine off as well. I do not know the different sizes of the tubing, but I think mine is 1 7/8. It's from a 2007 Supra.
    If Smitty75's does not fit, i will get a measurement for you.

Otherwise I will get mine posted on the board in another week or so. I have to take some pics. I'm going to try to sell all my stuff:
    Kenwook Amp
    Kenwood Speaker Cans & Light Bar Combo
    Kenwood 6.5" Speakers (6)

Mark

It looks like 1 7/8. So you would probably either need new clamps or just a thin rubber sleeve inside of the clamp. If your interests just let me know. Attached are a few more pics.

I am interested, Any chance you could determine how much it weighs? I have heard horror stories of heavy rack setups on the earlier years towers. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackstang View Post
    I am interested, Any chance you could determine how much it weighs? I have heard horror stories of heavy rack setups on the earlier years towers. Thanks
    Message sent.

smitty/MJHKnox....do either of you still have these available?

Sorry, sold mine