Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks! I think it's pretty good looking. Interior needs a really good cleaning and then whatever mods I decide to do to it since it seems to be completely stock. 291 hours on it now. What kind of tower do you have on yours? I am probably going to try to plumb this ballast tank if I can find some info on it. It is very surprising to me that they would put the tank in there but not plumb it.

My tower is stock. I believe its made from new dimensions.

2001 Supra Sunsport DD

Ah, okay. Trying to find a new one that matches the lines of the boat nicely. Do you know if this generation Sunsport is not so common? You are the first one I've run across other than mine.

Also, I priced out a bunch of plumbing stuff to make the ballast tank usable. I think you could get away with getting it to work off the heater switch with two pumps for about $250.

I have not seen any either. I assume they are not too common - I think most people bought the launch instead during that time frame. Finding a cover that fits this boat with the factory tower has been hard.

I have a new cover that fits this boat with no tower if you are interested. It is a Westland sharkskin plus (cadet gray). Pm me if you are interested.

Thanks for the info. I may try plumbing in the ballast this off season.

2001 Supra Sunsport DD

$250 is with slightly larger pumps. If you do two 800gph tsunami pumps, I think it could be sub $200. It would be awesome if I could find some pictures or info on how the factory plumbed these and try to imitate it.

I've done a few mods to mine since I have owned it:
    Dual battery system with a blue sea switch
    Stainless cup holders with led lights (red)
    Led interior lights (red)
    Seadeck on the swim platform with the supra logo (highly recommend this)
    Wet sanded and removed all the stickers
    6 Polk db 351
    Tower speakers and amp

I want to add perfect pass and FAE exhaust in near future. Adding the push button ballast would be great too.

You will really like your boat. I love the way a direct drive handles.

2001 Supra Sunsport DD