Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

On the lake over the weekend, water 58, air 60.

Default So... who's dewinterized? ROLL CALL

De-winterized many already. One is still wrapped up tight.

Default So... who's dewinterized? ROLL CALL

Just summarized last weekend. Hopefully will get out in the next couple weeks.

Well we had a couple inches of snow Saturday night. Beautiful day today in the low sixties. Supposed to be about 74 tomorrow. My main lake is still down about 14 feet at winter pool. But they start filling it in april. So it should be ready in a couple weeks. I need to replace all the hoses on my engine and a few other minor things. Still have a HEI distributor in the garage I would like to install before I take her out. Shooting for early May.
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

I was in Akron Sat evening as the rain was turning to snow. We had to deice the plane and.......I'm so tired of this. At least here in GA we had 78f today! I have started rebuilding my swim platform and, like you Gogger, I have an HEI distributor to instal and a few other things to do as well. I have a week off in the second half of April so I hope to get them all done then.
    1991 SunSport

I just want to say that I hate all you southern boaters. Not fair and I'm going to pout till I'm in the water and considering I have 30" of ice it may be July before it's in.

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers

We were out on Canyon Lake, Texas Saturday and Sunday. Water temp 64, air temp 78. Only one boat dragging a rope. Still a little cool. Our 02 Launch SS is running great. Just installed a new Acme 541 3 blade. Gets out of the hole quick. Better than the original 4 blade. WOT 4800 rpm, 49 mph with 4 riders, no ballast, full gas tank. Thank you Nettle's.

2002 Launch SS
    2014 4Runner 4WD

I was out on lake austin on sunday, got in a couple hours of wakeboarding and skiing around noon. There were more boats out than I expected, but I only saw about a half dozen other people IN the water.

No way, still 12+ inches of ice on my lake..brrr
    Matt (eyespyautomotive)
    2000 Supra Legacy
    2015 Crest SLE 250

Had it out 3 weeks ago. Fun to get on the water...and hear the kids scream in the cold water! This winter has been a strange one, so didn't have the guts not to re-winterize afterward. It was a good bet, as the air temp went below 30 a couple days later. But! I'm planning to summerize for good this week...

Our problem is all the lakes are low. I mean really low. When I put the boat in using the only boat ramp that still reaches the water on lake Grapevine, the boat drag the truck down the steep ramp with all 4 tires locked. We need rain!